Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The dark side

When someone talk to me about Milan Fashion Week, my brain leads me to a place where the colour is rule, as the sensuality of Gucci, Pucci or Dolce & Gabbana is rule.
However, this season the colour remained outside the catwalk (talking about street style, obviously!). But this was the only broken rule.



Black was a gothic romanticism at Gucci




 Black had a geometric side at Prada




Black was exotic at Emilio Pucci




 Black was very, very Sicilia at Dolce & Gabbana.

Images: Vogue.es


 For sure there was more than black in Milan, but I’m the #1 fan of the black club and, as I said before, I’m trying to do a wish list, so...

  I guess black is not a trend anymore. Black is law. (At least it will be next autumn/winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment