Sunday, September 09, 2012

First round

I know this is only the beggining but I'm already praying for next summer. Why?! Well, this is all Wang's fault. This Alexander Wang collection just killed me!! The sandals are absolutely amazing and all the cutout dresses are nothing more nor less than perfect.
Plus, and actually more important, there is a very practical component in the entire collection: don't be scared if you find yourself lost in the middle of nowhere! If you are wearing Wang at this time, perhaps a satelite or something like that can find you 'cause the pieces glow in the dark. It can happen to anyone so, we never know...
In another hand, I'm getting a Joseph Altuzarra's fan since a couple of years ago and this collection further reinforces my adoration for him.
I should confess I did prefer all the kind of ethnic pieces as well as the Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra boots-sandals, but all the colors cheers me up: blue, white and gold details means chocolate to me. Love love love!!! 
Summarize: I'm pretty excited about what's about to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment